The Latest Issue
Check out the contents of the latest issue of ThinkSales magazine
Now you can read ThinkSales magazine on your PC, tablet and smart phone
Subscribe now to the print edition (limited to delivery in RSA)
The editorial objective of Think Sales magazine is to empower, motivate and inspire sales leaders with strategic knowledge, tactical skills, management insights and exposure to local and international sales and management thought-leadership and best practice necessary to lead sales organisations to achieve higher and sustainable sales results.
Think Sales magazine provides sales managers with blue ocean ideas, tools and solutions to answer their sales management challenges such as:
- Strategic direction for building effective, aligned and competitive sales organisations
- Advanced leadership skills
- Personal development in the business context
- Recruiting, training and motivating for improved productivity and results
- Exposure to best-practice, leading-edge selling techniques
- Sales tools for improved reporting and results including: telecoms and IT, lead management, CRM solutions and automotive fleet services
- Planning for sales meetings, conferences, incentive rewards and travel
Think Sales magazine is South Africa’s first specialised handbook for sales management leaders.
They are committed to achieving increased top-line performance through market dominance in the acquisition of new business and retention of accounts, disciplined sales processes, superior sales motivation and management and being the customer champion.
- Counter Copy Sales: ThinkSales is stocked at select CNA outlets
- Direct Mailing: Direct to a database of decision-making sales leaders
- Think Sales Events: Distributed at the Sales Leadership Conferences
- Promotional Copies: Distributed to clients and prospects
- Subscriptions: Individually or by companies for their sales leaders