SALES ORGANISATION ASSESSMENT
- Since a Sales Organisation includes multiple components, there is no clear view of where there are weaknesses that need to be addressed or strengths that could be leveraged.
- By not having a best-practice and benchmarked Sales Strategy Gap-Analysis, a company has no clear view of where their Sales Organisation is falling short, causing them to operate with blind spots that impede revenue growth.
UNTAPPED MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- One of the single biggest challenges companies face is lost revenue due to no clear picture of their Total Available Market (TAM).
- Companies that do a TAM analysis identify hidden opportunities that enable revenue growth well beyond recent patterns.
- Some companies find that they are able to sell well into certain market segments but struggle to penetrate others.
- This challenge is a direct result of not clearly segmenting customers into market segments with specific problems in the absence of focused solutions.
SALES FORCE STRUCTURE & SIZING
- Because many Sales Organisations have not completed a thorough, data-driven Total Available Market analysis, they do not necessarily have the correct Sales Force structure or size.
- Consequently, many companies are missing significant opportunities in capitalising on their total available market.
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Companies are unable to attract or retain star performers resulting in an inability to maintain key customers and grow their revenue.
- A number of companies also find that their Sales Force is not achieving their revenue targets due to a lack of the right compensation and incentive structures to motivate.