- Sales executives
- Frontline sales managers (strongly recommended for post-course implementation)
SALES SKILLS ACCELERATOR
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
SALES SKILLS ACCELERATOR
A two-day course designed to develop and strengthen self-management aspects and key selling skills critical for delivering consistent sales results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New sales executives
- Experienced sales executives who have not had recent self management skills training (including time management)
- Experienced sales executives who have not had recent formal sales skills training
WHY SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINING IS IMPORTANT
Are some of your sales executives putting in the effort but not seeing the results?
Are they struggling to manage their time, set priorities, make appointments, close deals and achieve targets?
This course has been designed to to identify and overcome challenges related to:
- Tactics to improve core sales activities
- Consistency of sales results
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course has been designed to address the following challenges:
- Average, below-average or inconsistent sales performance
- Teams that have recently undergone re-structuring where there is a need to establish a new, shared understanding of best practice
- Sales teams requiring micro-management to extract sales consistent performance
- Inefficient time management skills resulting in wasted focus on low-yield activities
- Sales executives selling on features and benefits who struggle to communicate value to their customers
CLIENT CASE STUDY
Build a confident, skilled and self-directed sales force
SELF-MANAGEMENT FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS
Optimal Success Habits for Sales Professionals
- How to develop and maintain a positive attitude
- Time management to prioritise revenue-generating activities
- Self-discipline for efficiency and effectiveness
- Tactics to strengthen confidence and mental resilience
- Building powerful success habits
SELLING SKILLS FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS
Developing Selling Skills Required for Success
- Improve your quality of service and proactivity as a personal differentiator to acquire and retain accounts
- A powerful framework to clearly identify value and fast-track ability to be perceived as an expert by prospects and clients to acquire and retain accounts
- Qualifying, prospecting and developing a call script to get the appointment for new business development
- Building / refining the needs analysis
- Approaches to effectively neutralise and overcome objections
- Understanding each of the commitments required in the closing process
"We’ve definitely increased our clientele, we've seen an increase in the number of quotes that are going out.
We’ve built up our funnel again, I think we’ve nearly tripled what we’ve had prior to the course.
And then, we also used the course to structure the people, to the follow through with what they’ve got in the various funnels.
I think a course like this brings a lot of value to any organisation. I don’t think it’s possible to say it’s for a specific company or a specific type of sales person – I think it’s beneficial to anyone that’s in sales."
Country Manager: Sarens South Africa
SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINING FAQs
Do you customise this programme?
ThinkSales training courses can be tailored for in-house course delivery, subject to minimum attendee numbers.
Do you offer a certificate for this course?
Yes. All delegates who attend the full programme will be awarded with a certificate of attendance.
Do you offer Sales Executive training courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban?
All of our courses are offered throughout Southern Africa as in-house training programmes on bookings that meet the minimum number of delegates required. Public training sessions are held in Johannesburg only.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING SUPPORT SERVICES
ThinkSales offers a range of additional services designed to optimise ROI for companies that purchase in-house training.
These tailor-made programmes assist our clients to implement and embed learnings in their organisations over an extended period of time to ensure results.